The Portal Server is run by ISPs who wish to provide P4P information to
The Portal is subdivided into multiple packages:
- p4p-portal-server: The Portal server itself
- p4p-portal-shell: Command-line shell for configuring the server
- p4p-portal-utils: Configuration visualization and analysis tools, including
scripts for migrating older configurations.
- p4p-portal-docs: Getting Started guide and example configurations
NOTE: Installing our pre-built packages using your distribution's package management
system will automatically download and install any needed dependencies.
- Support for configuration syntax version 2.1
- Statically-assigned intradomain and interdomain pDistances
- Plugin architecture for customized dynamic pDistance computation
- Integration with BGP to ease defintions for interdomain policies
- Clustering support